Re: he/she

Subject: Re: he/she
From: JohnMethod -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:31:22 EST

OK, OK, OK, use "it" for all singular personal pronouns and "they" for the
plural....won't make sense, but, hey, it's PC.....everybody loses.

I refer all to Mark Twain's, "The Fishwife and Its Sad Fate," from his piece,
"The Awful German Language."

Note that (i) both titles are quoted and (ii) I'm quarter each British,
German, and Irish, so don't even try to light one (flame) about
German-bashing. If I were going to bash anyone, it would be the French. (Just
kidding. (Yeah, right.))

Have a good one.

John G. Boland
The more you think about it, the more sense paranoia makes.