Re: Resumes/Interviewing (part 2)

Subject: Re: Resumes/Interviewing (part 2)
From: "Lydia Wong" <lydiaw -at- fpoint -dot- com>
To: <Tothscribe -at- aol -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:31:04 -0500

Nea (and the list),

I should add that I would not toss your resume (or anybody's) just because
they don't use the format I prefer. I was just stating my preference, from
my experience reviewing resumes.

If your resume is clear, concise, correct, and complete, (the 4 C's!), and
you have the experience and skills we're looking for, we're going to
consider you. So, no matter what resume format you choose, make sure it
conveys what the hiring person needs to see if you meet the job
requirements.

That's the bottom line when it comes to resumes, IMHO.

Good luck!

Lydia : )
Lydia Wong
Technical Writer