RE: WinHelp to HTML Help

Subject: RE: WinHelp to HTML Help
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:52:52 -0500

Betsy:

What's the format of the base document? Is it FrameMaker, Word . . . ? I've
only done this by using the base doc . . . to create each type. If all you
have is a HLP file, try reverse-engineering it, for example, RoboHelp will
convert a HLP to DOC and then converting the intermediate file to HTML.

Best of luck.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com