Re: Resumes/Interviewing

Subject: Re: Resumes/Interviewing
From: Kimberly <JKWilson -at- concentric -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 01:20:31 -0500

>Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 01:18:16 -0500
>To: "Lydia Wong" <lydiaw -at- fpoint -dot- com>
>From: Kimberly <JKWilson -at- concentric -dot- net>
>Subject: Re: Resumes/Interviewing
>
>Lydia makes a good point: different formats are used for permanent
applicants and contractor applicants. I am very aware of that difference,
and my 3-pg, list-laden, table-of-tools resume is strictly for contracting
positions. I would modify this format a bit, delete or de-emphasize the
tools table, concentrate more on the "timeline" approach that Lydia
suggests, for a permanent position.