RE: WinHelp to HTML Help-Thanks to all...

Subject: RE: WinHelp to HTML Help-Thanks to all...
From: Betsy Shoolbred <BSHOOLBR -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 08:46:00 -0500

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to help me. I'll be able to use
most of the information I received. I was gathering this information for a
report to my manager who wants to use it in some kind of report she's
working on.

Thanks again!
Betsy Shoolbred
Enterprise Computer Systems
"Apparently I'm insane, but I'm one of the happy kinds."
-Wally