Re: word

Subject: Re: word
From: Elia Flanegin <eliaf -at- gene -dot- com>
To: Yeimy Garcia <ycgarcia -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 10:19:11 -0800

Go to YOUR last page (not the blank last page) and position the curson to the
right of the last character. Hit delete. It should disappear. For some reason,
putting the cursor on first line of the blank page and hitting the backspace
does not erase the blank page.

You could also try deleting the page break (broken line) while in page layout
view. Hope this works.