Re: word

Subject: Re: word
From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 20:04:59 +1000

No, Word doesn't force an even number of pages when you set up your
document to be two-sided. I have created hundreds of two-sided documents
(with odd/even footers and mirror margins) that end on odd numbered pages.

Word WILL, however, throw in an extra even-numbered page if you specify a
new section to start on an odd-numbered page and the previous section ended
on an odd-numbered page.

(As it turned out, that wasn't the original poster's problem, anyway.)

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
Avalook at Australia Travel site: http://www.avalook.com.au/
Now available: Electronic Editing, A quick start guide for
editing students, experienced editors making the
switch from paper to online, and anyone who needs
to write or edit electronically. For details:
http://www.wrevenge.com.au/bookshop/e-edit.htm