HTML Transit Price Increase

Subject: HTML Transit Price Increase
From: Jim Cort <jcort -at- totaltel -dot- com>
To: "'techwrites'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 09:11:25 -0500

HTML Transit is a fine software tool and very useful, but it ain't worth 5
large. I can't think of any piece of software that is.

I can guarantee that my boss would never have paid for the copy I have at
that price. I can guarantee I never would have considered asking for it at
that price.

I'm reminded of the old joke about the guy selling pencils on the street. A
customer comes up and asks how much.
"A million bucks," the guy says.
The customer says, "You're nuts. How many pencils do you expect to sell at
that price?"
The guy says, "The way I see it, I only gotta sell one."

Jim Cort
Technical Writer
Totaltel
Jcort -at- totaltel -dot- com <mailto:Jcort -at- totaltel -dot- com>