Re: Examples of good tech writing

Subject: Re: Examples of good tech writing
From: Mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:58:18 -0600

Jane Bergen wrote:
]One thing I always encouraged my tech writing students to do was to
]keep a "clip book" -- a 3-ring binder in which you store various
]photocopies of selected pages from manuals that you really like.

I think this is a good practice. When I come across direct mail,
magazine articles, manuals, instruction sheets, web designs, or
anything else that I really like, I try to keep a hardcopy in a
folder.

Happily yours,

Michael