FrameMaker Oddity

Subject: FrameMaker Oddity
From: benadam -at- cyberdude -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:37:11 -0500 (EST)

Members of the list,

I've encountered something odd in my current project -- and at what a time, too, when I'm supposed to be wrapping up my manual for publication!

On the last page of one chapter, I seem to see the text flow stopping and not moving on to the next page; I see a dark line at the bottom of the text flow frame and graphics floating in the lower margin, a sign that the flow has not continued to the next page. This is a first for me. Anybody have an idea of what to do?

Please post off the list.

- Maury

Get free personalized email at http://geocities.iname.com