Re: Where do 'old' techwriters go to die?

Subject: Re: Where do 'old' techwriters go to die?
From: Vicki Whitehorne <vwhitehorne -at- cgn -dot- net>
To: John Eldard <JEldard -at- vinca -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 16:45:51 -0500

I have been technical writing for about 15 years. I admit that sometimes it
gets pretty boring since the (formal) English language is fairly stable.
Fortunately, I work for an organization that is developing web-based
applications so I find learning and implementing HTML, Javascript, etc., an
on-going challenge.

The applications my company develops are also high-level automotive
engineering. Being an "arts and letters" major, understanding what our
programs actually do is a definite challenge.