Networking RoboHelp

Subject: Networking RoboHelp
From: janeva -dot- neely -at- hosystems -dot- com (Janeva Neely)
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:59:18 -0500

Our technical writing group is trying to coordinate multiple users of a
single RoboHelp project. Due to our user requirements, the end result of
the project must be WebHelp. Each user has a specific sub-project that must
be integrated into the main project. We have run into error messages when
trying to work on the project from a shared network drive. The RoboHelp
site recommends that all projects be developed locally.

Does anyone know of a work around?

Right now each writer develops his own project file and one unlucky soul is
responsible for importing all the resulting html pages into the main project
as well as recreating the index and table of contents.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Janeva Neely
H.O. Systems, Inc.
(912)527-4294