Lorem ipsum sit amet....Where is it?

Subject: Lorem ipsum sit amet....Where is it?
From: "Habegger, Nolan" <nolan -dot- habegger -at- synertechllc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L List Server (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:42:55 -0600

Can anyone provide me with the "Lorem ipsum" text used by some desktop
publishing programs as dummy text in their layouts? I can't find mine
anywhere, and don't want to spend time trying to make one up. Thanks.

Nolan Habegger
Technical Communications Coordinator
Synertech Management Group, LLC
cell: 281.831.8522