Contract Compensation

Subject: Contract Compensation
From: "John J. Gardiner" <john -at- johngardiner -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 11:01:43 -0800

I've been asked by my client if I would like to be compensated in part with
stock options. I am curious if other contractors have negotiated such an
arrangement. I have no precedent, so I am not quite sure what to demand in terms of numbers.

If this is off topic, please feel free to respond to me directly.

John J. Gardiner
Documentation and Design
www.johngardiner.com

Online Help * User Guides * Documentation
Web Site and Graphic Design

"Any connection between your reality
and mine is purely coincidental."