RE: Decomposing? (OT, humor)

Subject: RE: Decomposing? (OT, humor)
From: "Humbird, Len - CFC" <Humbird -dot- Len -at- cfwy -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:25:48 -0800

One night, while strolling through a graveyard, I came upon an open grave.
The headstone identified the occupant as Ludwig van Beethoven. Peering down,
I saw a very old man (presumably it was him) sitting up in his casket with
many papers sprawled about. He appeared to be erasing the little notes on
the manuscript for his Choral Symphony, no. 9.

I shouted down at him, "Mr. Beethoven, what are you doing down there?"

He replied, "Vaat's it look like? I'm decomposing!"