Re: Graduate Degree Responses

Subject: Re: Graduate Degree Responses
From: Cheryl Magadieu <cherylm -at- atg -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:07:01 -0500

BlaineBachman -at- bia -dot- gov wrote:
> Might I be so bold as to suggest that the online Graduate Degree programs
> be listed and linked on a web page? Either on Techwr-L or STC. This
> question will certainly come up again.

The TECHWR-L Web site lists educational programs on the Directory page
at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/directory/index.html. The STC site
usually has a list of schools offering technical communications programs
(see http://www.stc-va.org/facademic.htm), but the list is temporarily
unavailable.

Cheryl