RE: Interleaf to Frame?

Subject: RE: Interleaf to Frame?
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- digipubcorp -dot- com>
To: "Anonymous Poster" <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:46:40 -0700

You wrote:
If any of you have had to put together a business case for changing this
direction, it would be useful to see your rationale for making this
change. (We are distributing docs on paper and on CD with WorldView.)
I'm obviously biased, but it appears that FrameMaker is taking quite a bit
of market share from Interleaf. I see many customers dropping Ileaf for
Frame because of cost. My white paper on Word to Frame touches on this
subject. The paper can be found at www.digipubcorp.com.

FYI, Frame still supports the Mac and UNIX platforms. Interleaf does not.

Regards,
Carl
Carl Young DigiPub Solutions Corp.
Adobe Certified Training Provider and Certified Technical Trainer
Sponsor of the Acrobat 2000 Conference
www.DigiPubCorp.com
Phone: (602) 788-6512 Fax: (240) 208-5808