Re: Units Conversion

Subject: Re: Units Conversion
From: joemiller -at- canberra -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:55:14 -0500

Kevin Jones wrote:

> Would anyone be able to recommend a good conversion tool?
>
> The units of measurement that I need most frequently are:
>
> Inches - mm
> PSI - BAR
> LBS - Kg

Try Measures by ParksSoft. "Conversions are grouped into 23 different
categories: length, speed/velocity, acceleration, area, temperature, mass flow
rate, light, power, density, volume, imperial volume, volumetric flow rate,
pressure, viscosity, weight, work, time,angles, coffee maker, fuel usage,
gas/oil mix, and bits & bytes."

Shareware: US$18.00. Trial copy available for download from:

< http://www.parkssoft.com/measures.html >

HTH,
Joe