Re: style guide

Subject: Re: style guide
From: Christi Carew <christi -at- sageinst -dot- COM>
To: Pam Hurley <hurleyp -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:49:45 -0800

At 02:28 PM 12/16/1999 -0500, Pam Hurley wrote:
>I've been commissioned to produce an online style guide for a fledgling drug
>company. Any suggestions in terms of other style guides I might peruse to
>get a better idea of how to formulate this one--things covered, etc?

Sun has a book. I forget what it's called, perhaps the SUN StyleGuide?
Regardless, it's a great start, and it comes with a CD.

Christi

Christi Carew
Technical Writer

christi -at- sageinst -dot- com
p. 831-761-6565
f. 831-761-2452

Sage Instruments
240 Airport Blvd.
Freedom, CA 95019
www.sageinst.com

You can never entirely stop being what you once were. That's why it's
important to be the right person today, and not put it off till tomorrow.
- Larry Wall