Hyperlink to inside of doc

Subject: Hyperlink to inside of doc
From: Kimberly <JKWilson -at- concentric -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:32:28 -0500

My office poll conluded that this can't be done, but maybe some of you out
there are smarter than we are. Here is what I want to do:

From a web page I want to offer a hyperlink to a specific worksheet and
cell in an Excel spreadsheet. I don't want to convert the spreadsheet to
HTML and I am trying to avoid breaking it into multiple files. I know how
to write a reference IN Excel to a file/worksheet/cell location, but I
can't figure out how (or if) this can be done with a web link.

FWIW, we are using FrontPage with all extensions enabled. The link will
auto-launch Excel and display the spreadsheet.

If you have ideas, please advise ASAP.

Thanks.

Kimberly in Atlanta GA

It didn't bother me when I lost my mind, but when the
voices in my head went away, it was like losing my best
friend!