RE: Introducing graphics

Subject: RE: Introducing graphics
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 07:51:02 -0500

Hallo:

I generally don't introduce graphics, which for my books are screenshots of
software, in my books. Introducing the graphics doesn't gain me anything and
using words like following, above, and below might not make sense when a
page break happens or in an online document. Furthermore, neither do I use a
LOF. Simply, I write the step, insert any and all appropriate graphics and
then write the next step (or procedure, or description, etc.).

Best regards.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com