Baseline Skillset for Technical Writers?

Subject: Baseline Skillset for Technical Writers?
From: "Grega, Will" <WGrega -at- intelisys -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:25:11 -0500

I am attempting to articulate the definitive baseline set of skills a
technical writer should have, apart from anything industry-specific. I'm
curious to survey what my colleagues think about this.

Will Grega
Documentation Product Manager
STC Online Help Award Winner - Intelisys HelpCenter
Intelisys Electronic Commerce, LLC
(212) 638-5632
WGrega -at- intelisys -dot- com