Signing off for the Holidays and Warmest Wishes

Subject: Signing off for the Holidays and Warmest Wishes
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:50:32 -0500

Greetings!

I'll be taking off for the holidays next week to visit the family back in
Quebec city. In the meantime, like the rest of you I'm sure, I'll be
scrambling to tie up the loose ends before scooting off.

Therefore, I'll be signing off techwr-l until Year 2000 reduces our green
little earth to a heap of molten rock or at least my credit card get
miraculously wiped clean of previous transgressions.

But before I go, I want to wish you and your loved ones the happiest and
safest of holidays and I hope you have a memorable first day of the New
Year.

Take good care.
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation
and proud recipient of two Wing awards

Toon Boom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
Tel: 514-278-TOON (8666)
Fax: 514-278-BOOM (2666)
Pag: 514-205-9209

Their site: http://www.toonboom.com
My site: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.