RE: URLs to use in examples

Subject: RE: URLs to use in examples
From: "Cascio, Justin" <Justin_Cascio -at- tvratings -dot- com>
To: "'Jennifer Delmerico'" <jennifer -dot- delmerico -at- brokatfs -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:16:18 -0500

We just discussed bogus IP addresses. I think we were talking about internal
IP addresses for intranets. Myself, I wouldn't worry about trying to find a
bogus URL. I'd just use something megapopular like www.microsoft.com or
something like that. If you company has a home page, maybe use that one. I'd
hope that we're beyond the "dialing 867-5309 and asking for Jenny" kind of
entertainment possibilities with our target audiences.

Justin Cascio