RE: HUMOR: Baseline Skills Set and something else

Subject: RE: HUMOR: Baseline Skills Set and something else
From: Tom Johnson <johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com>
To: "'Beth Ellison'" <BEllison -at- UTS -dot- Itron -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 12:58:21 -0500

Beth,

Let me get this straight. Your company is offering to buy you one of the
best tools available for technical documents and you are too lazy to learn
it?!? Are you pulling our legs (all 8000 of them)? Get off your lazy bottom
and take advantage of a wonderful opportunity! If you don't like
conversions, then just use it to produce your new documents. By the way, it
works fine for small documents.

Don't take me too seriously, but I find it hard to imagine not taking
advantage of an opportunity to learn new skills. My biggest problem is
finding the time to learn everything I want to learn.

Tom Johnson
Marketing Coordinator/Technical Writer
Elk Rapids Engineering Div., Star Cutter Company

johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com - work
thomasj -at- freeway -dot- net - personal

On Monday, December 20, 1999 9:00 AM, Beth Ellison
[SMTP:BEllison -at- UTS -dot- Itron -dot- com] wrote:
> Any ideas about using FrameMaker rather than Word for small documents?
My