Weird Word Paragraph Style Name

Subject: Weird Word Paragraph Style Name
From: David Chisma <dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:07:23 +1100

Hi all,

I'm working on a Word document where the heading styles have some
interesting names. For example Heading 2 is named 'Heading 2,H2,heading
2,2'. I haven't come across this before. Anyone seen this kind of naming
before? and if so, is there anything special about it I should know? Or is
this just a quirk of the previous writer?

David Chisma
Technical Writer
Retail Directions Group