Re: Weird Word Paragraph Style Name (Correction)

Subject: Re: Weird Word Paragraph Style Name (Correction)
From: Thom Randolph <thom -at- halcyon -dot- com>
To: David Chisma <dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:34:15 -0800

Correction! Should be Ctrl-Shift-S, NOT Ctrl-Alt-S as
originally stated. Sorry for any confusion.


They are alternative names for the style. As a shortcut,
you can type Ctrl-Alt-S, H, 2, Enter. That will get you
to the Heading 2 style. When you type into the style
selection box in Word, it will match whatever is typed.
So, you could type any of those four things and get to
the style.

Thom Randolph
thom -at- halcyon -dot- com

At 09:07 AM 12/21/99 +1100, you wrote:

Hi all,

I'm working on a Word document where the heading styles have some
interesting names. For example Heading 2 is named 'Heading 2,H2,heading
2,2'. I haven't come across this before. Anyone seen this kind of naming
before? and if so, is there anything special about it I should know? Or is
this just a quirk of the previous writer?

Previous by Author: Re: Weird Word Paragraph Style Name
Next by Author: Mastering Framemaker 5 update
Previous by Thread: W-2 Contractor to Independent Contractor
Next by Thread: HTML and graphics in one download

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads