Re: FileMaker PRo; was RE: Discouraging supervisor from tangential assignment

Subject: Re: FileMaker PRo; was RE: Discouraging supervisor from tangential assignment
From: "Elizabeth Wilczek" <betsywilczek -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:26:07 EST

I don't know if FileMaker Pro does UNIX, but works beautifully with Windows and MS Word.

I spent about a year with a small software company whose Win95/NT product was based on FMP. Their clients could buy the product without having to own FMP separately. They could create basic lists within FMP itself, or export data for fancy formatting in Word-- with just a couple of button clicks.

I have also struggled with Access, but I don't recommend it.

Betsy Wilczek
New Jersey STC