Re: [pub-forum] grammar question

Subject: Re: [pub-forum] grammar question
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 06:38:47 -0800

However, when the first word ends with "ly," that word becomes an adverb
which modifies a verb, an adjective or another adverb, and we no longer
have a compound adjective situation.

Just a reminder.

Happiness, joy & laughter

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter - Excellence by Design
since 1972 - Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs. & portraits from
photos, Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business Forms, Manuscripts,
etc. - Amway Dealer - email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

unless