Developer documentation class (APIs) in Seattle

Subject: Developer documentation class (APIs) in Seattle
From: "Sella Rush" <sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:16:47 -0800

The University of Washington is running a class on writing developer
documentation (APIs, etc.). This topic comes up periodically on the list,
and this is the first class I've seen offered outside a high-priced training
facility.

http://www.extension.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/twe/advtechcom_crs.htm

I'm not affiliated with the U except I'm going to take the class. Thanks.