Re: on-line degrees

Subject: Re: on-line degrees
From: Bettina and Scott Wahl <wahl -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 09:29:30 -0500

Hi Kristin,

The important consideration is not whether the degree is obtained through an
online or on-campus program, but whether the program is fully accredited.

For example, I am taking the online Masters in Technical Communication program
at Utah State University. My employer fully recognizes the value of this degree,
as it is a fully accredited program at a well regarded university.

Regards,

Scott

--
Scott Wahl
Manager, Customer Documentation & Training