RE: hyperlinks in printed documents

Subject: RE: hyperlinks in printed documents
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Benzi Schreiber" <benzi -at- tradeum -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:46:31 -0500

To All

One of the "things" that I do to 'set off' hyperlinks/URLs is to enclose
them as follows:

< hbacheler -at- bigfoot -dot- com >

This 'method' I found when I visited the "WIRED" magazine website and
reviewed their wired' style guide.

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email are
mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions of
any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I might belong
to."