RE: Word's object to table

Subject: RE: Word's object to table
From: "McDonald-, Nancy A (Nancy)** CTR **" <namcdonald -at- Lucent -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:54:43 -0500

Hi, Gang.

I've just received a question from a fellow docker here, who's got a picture
of a table in Word, and he wants to clean it up so that the lettering, for
example, is clearer.... I suggested that he just re-start by building a
table and re-typing. However, is there an easier way? --now I wonder: I
know we can convert tables to text, etc., but can we convert objects that
are pictures of tables into actual tables?

Nancy McDonald
Lucent Technologies
Columbus, OH US