RE: GUI resources?

Subject: RE: GUI resources?
From: Peterson Karen <Peterson_Karen -at- prc -dot- com>
To: "'Mason, Catheryn'" <CMason -at- INFINITEC-COM -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:13:47 -0500

I recommend The Elements of User Interface Design by Theo Mandel (ISBN
0471162671). I found it more useful and concise than Cooper's About Face.
Mandel has good chapters on usability, the UI design process, and OO design.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471162671/

Good luck,
Karen

"The climate was warm and the colors bewildering, and everyone thought we
were gods."
--Roger Zelazny

Karen Peterson
Peterson_Karen -at- prc -dot- com