RE: Need Writing/Editing Job Contract Form.

Subject: RE: Need Writing/Editing Job Contract Form.
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:42:47 -0500

You might also try Quicken Family Lawyer. The forms package includes small
business agreements (at least my 2 year old version does). As with other
Quicken products, it's highly intuitive and easy-to-use. It may go under a
different name, or they may have a small business version now. Check the
Quicken website.

HTH,

Connie

I'm hoping that someone may have a contract, agreement, subcontract, etc.
type of form that can be used for an agreement regarding a
writing/editing job between a freelance tech writer/editor and an individual
client. I have not been asked for this before, but the individual is
insecure about
providing partial payment up front without some kind of formal agreement,
which I can understand. It's beneficial to me, too, actually.

If you could forward anything like this to me, or tell me of a
website that might have such a form (I haven't found one yet, although I
have
HAVE found lease agreements, etc.), I'd sincerely appreciate it.