missing Equation editor in Word

Subject: missing Equation editor in Word
From: Alison Tartt <akt -at- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:18:44 -0600

I'm working on a Word doc and need the equation editor. When I didn't
appear in the Insert Object list, I assumed that I hadn't loaded it during
setup. But when I tried to add it from the Office 97 CD (Add Components),
it didn't appear in the list. Has anyone experienced this problem? What am
I overlooking?

Thanks,
Alison Tartt