Re: missing Equation editor in Word

Subject: Re: missing Equation editor in Word
From: Jean Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:52:36 +1000

This is a sneaky one. Every time I have to reinstall Office (about once a
year), I have to hunt around and find where it is.

It's hidden under Office Tools in the list of components that you can add
(at least that's where I found it on my Office 97 SR-2 CD). Click Change
Options and make sure the Equation Editor checkbox is checked.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.wrevenge.com.au/
Avalook at Australia Travel site: http://www.avalook.com.au/
Now available: Electronic Editing, A quick start guide for editing
students, experienced editors making the switch from paper to online, and
anyone who needs to write or edit electronically. For details:
http://www.wrevenge.com.au/bookshop/e-edit.htm