Re: Data Flow Diagrams

Subject: Re: Data Flow Diagrams
From: "Russ & Evelyn Griechen" <russgri -at- netbci -dot- com>
To: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:08:18 -0600

Here is a great solution:
How to Order SmartDraw

When your trial period expires, you can continue working by purchasing the
full version of SmartDraw, which will replace your Trial Edition.

If you choose to purchase on-line, you can choose to download and use the
full version immediately. However if you choose to wait for the full
version to be shipped to you on CD or diskettes, you will be given a code
that will extend your trial for a limited time while you wait for the full
version to be delivered. [This extension only works once!]. Whichever way
you choose to receive the full version, you can resume working immediately
after you order.
Any drawings you created with the Trial Edition will be preserved, and you
can open them with the full version.

SmartDraw Standard is just $49.
SmartDraw Professional is $99 and includes a Spelling checker, Postscript,
AutoCAD and other advanced import and export filters, PLUS two FREE clipart
art collections (a $38 value). And with Microsoft Office installed on your
PC, you can add "live" Graphs , Equations, Wordart and other Microsoft
Office objects to your drawings in SmartDraw Professional.

Order On-Line

You may purchase the full, unlimited copy SmartDraw on the Internet at:

http://www.smartdraw.com
If you order on-line, you can choose to have physical media (CD, disks and
manuals) shipped to you, and you can immediately download the program
directly to your PC. You can choose to:

7 Download without receiving physical media
7 Receive physical media without downloading
7 Both download and receive physical media

Choosing electronic delivery directly to your PC saves you time and shipping
charges. Whether you download or purchase a CD, you'll get an electronic
version of the SmartDraw User's Guide (the manual). You can also order a
perfect-bound printed copy of the manual.

On-line ordering is by credit card only. Visit the web site for details.

By Phone

Call to order, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week:

7 1 800 501 0314 within the US and Canada, or call

7 (858) 549 0314, outside the US

By Fax

Fax your order to:

7 (858) 549 2830 worldwide

Your order will usually be shipped within one business day.

Site Licenses

Both SmartDraw.com, and its international distributors, offer multiple user
licenses. The details are provided on the order forms.

View and Print an Order Form

Click on your country below, and the correct order form will show in this
Help window. Print it out using the Print Topic command under the File menu
when you are viewing the form. Then mail, fax or call the address shown on
the form.

USA, Canada and all others SmartDraw.com
Australia Dunson P/L
Belgik CopyCats Software and Services
Denmark, Norway and Sweden Pro Soft
Deutschland CopyCats Software and Services
France The Thompson Partnership France
Italia Bertone
Japan P & A
Korea Solvit Hightech

Nederland CopyCats Software and Services
UK The Thompson Partnership