definition for softkeys (soft keys)

Subject: definition for softkeys (soft keys)
From: renee -at- e-sim -dot- co -dot- il
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:18:41 +0200

Hi all,

This question is directed to those of you working in the telecom field. I need a
definition for softkeys (soft keys) and I can't find one on the Internet.

My documentation explains how to build virtual cellular phone prototypes . I
already have instructions for how to add softkeys; I just need a definition.

TIA,

Renee Rothberg
Senior Technical Writer
e-SIM Ltd.