RE: definition for softkeys (soft keys)

Subject: RE: definition for softkeys (soft keys)
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'renee -at- e-sim -dot- co -dot- il'" <renee -at- e-sim -dot- co -dot- il>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:39:35 -0500

On Wednesday, January 19, 2000 5:19 AM, renee -at- e-sim -dot- co -dot- il
[SMTP:renee -at- e-sim -dot- co -dot- il] wrote:
> This question is directed to those of you working in the telecom field. I
need
> definition for softkeys (soft keys) and I can't find one on the Internet.
>
> My documentation explains how to build virtual cellular phone prototypes . I
> already have instructions for how to add softkeys; I just need a definition.

I got this definition from CMP's Techweb (http://www.techweb.com):
soft key
A keyboard key that is simulated by an icon on screen.
Does this help?

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Of the two basic certainties, death and taxes, death is preferable.
At least you're not called in six months later for an audit.