RE: Disabling Print

Subject: RE: Disabling Print
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'Jessica N. Lange'" <jlange -at- oee -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:25:28 -0500

On Wednesday, January 19, 2000 12:35 PM, Jessica N. Lange [SMTP:jlange -at- oee -dot- com]
wrote:
<snip>
> Another thing I haven't tried yet but it oughta work (?)
> is to display these documents in a separate browser
> window that does NOT have the menu or toolbar. Anyone
> know how users respond to this? Personally, I dislike
> extra browser windows popping up all over the place!
<end snip>

I prefer to have a separate window pop up, but that could be because our
documentation is for browser-based applications. I like the users to have a
second, separate window, so that their application is not removed from their
active page. They may wish to keep the manual up while they navigate the
application.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Of the two basic certainties, death and taxes, death is preferable.
At least you're not called in six months later for an audit.