RE: Disabling Print

Subject: RE: Disabling Print
From: "David Slonosky" <David_Slonosky -at- i2 -dot- com>
To: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- oee -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:26:36 -0500

You *can* do this, but savvy users can use the context menu and still print
whatever they want. I wish I could think "outside the box" and offer a solution,
but it ain't happening today...

David

"Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- oee -dot- com> on 01/19/2000 12:35:29 PM

Please respond to "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- oee -dot- com>

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc: (bcc: David Slonosky/Markham/CA/i2Tech)

Another thing I haven't tried yet but it oughta work (?)
is to display these documents in a separate browser
window that does NOT have the menu or toolbar. Anyone
know how users respond to this? Personally, I dislike
extra browser windows popping up all over the place!