Re: Disabling Print

Subject: Re: Disabling Print
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:08:19 -0500

At 09:34 AM 01/20/2000 -0600, Tracy Boyington wrote:
>Is it possible that the users didn't want PDF files because
>they didn't like viewing them online, but they *would* like
>them as an option if they wanted to print?

That is certainly true for me as a user, whether concerning a new craft or
something technical. When trying to digest something very new and
confusing (e.g., a new programming language), I often print out everything
I can find about an obscure technique, and just sit back and try to digest
it -- often trying it out at the same time (which is very hard to do if the
instructions are all online).

JMHO.