Re: Review Copy

Subject: Re: Review Copy
From: "Tristan Bishop" <claritydocs -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Cam Whetstone" <camw -at- rocketmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:39:13 -0800

I think your solution is to license Adobe FrameViewer software for your
engineers .

FrameViewer is an inexpensive ($25-40 a seat) program that allows the user
to read FrameMaker files online and append notes and comments to them in
softcopy.

Adobe doesn't say much about FrameViewer on their site, but you can obtain
licenses through Sabrina Rouleau at Highsoft Training
(sabrina -at- highsoft -dot- com -dot- ) They have been very helpful to my company.

Regards,

Tristan Bishop
Clarity Consulting