Documentation Plan Summary

Subject: Documentation Plan Summary
From: "Stepheni Norton" <stephenin -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:38:32 PST

Publications
"Managing your Documentation Project" by Joann Hackos.
Writing better computer documentation: from paper to hypertext. by Brockmann's
http://www.cms-stl.com Look under News and Publications. by Frank
Watson

Documents
Please email me at smnorton -at- agouron -dot- com if you would like a copy of the samples I received