Re: The Old Argument: Framemaker vs. MS Word

Subject: Re: The Old Argument: Framemaker vs. MS Word
From: "Tim Altom" <taltom -at- simplywritten -dot- com>
To: "Marc Santacroce" <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>, "TechDoc List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 13:46:47 -0500

I think so, too. But in the interim, there would be a lengthy period of
chaos, in which nobody could be sure of anything. Times like that are
unnerving. My fear was also that if Adobe abandoned it, Adobe would first
let it drift aimlessly for a while, leave it to die, then abruptly sell it
at a fire sale price. This would seriously erode the value of the product no
matter WHO had it.

Tim Altom
Simply Written, Inc.
Featuring FrameMaker and the Clustar Method(TM)
"Better communication is a service to mankind."
317.562.9298
http://www.simplywritten.com