Re: Word question: headers

Subject: Re: Word question: headers
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:11:49 -0600

Chose Insert/Field from the menu for the Field dialog. Choose Links and
References in the Categories pane and StyleRef in the Field Names pane. Click
the Options button at the bottom of the dialog (if you just click OK, you'll end
up with an error message in the field. BAD default on the design!). On the Field
Options dialog, select the Styles tab. Select the style (Heading 1, or
whatever), either by double-clicking or clicking once then clicking the Add to
Field button. when the style name appears in the Field codes field at the bottom
of the dialog, click OK. Click OK again on the main dialog, and voila! You
should have your heading.

Good luck!

Jo Byrd