RE: Do you give permission to use your materials?

Subject: RE: Do you give permission to use your materials?
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: "'Megan Golding'" <megan -dot- golding -at- dvtsensors -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:06:00 -0800

Strictly speaking, the manuals you write for the company aren't yours to
give away.
They--and their copyright--belong to the company who pays you to write them.
Permission needs to come from someone besides yourself.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge (1558-1603)
is at http://ren.dm.net

Leap, and the net will appear.
--Orson Wells