RE: Changed topic to skills we need - Warning! I am wordy.

Subject: RE: Changed topic to skills we need - Warning! I am wordy.
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Anthony Markatos'" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:05:41 -0500

Well I didn't exactly say it the way you replied. It might have been less
confusing if you had let folks know the parenthetical phrase was your own
addition.

I think there is a difference in perspective here--I don't view end-user
task analysis as a planning task only. I also view it as a
testing/evaluation task that usually leads to revisions and enhancements in
the product, which leads to revisions and enhancements in the documentation.

Hard to say after just three months in this position, but you might start
checking out how you look in green :) Sometimes you just get real lucky.

Connie