Sorta OT--Outlook 98 upgrade question

Subject: Sorta OT--Outlook 98 upgrade question
From: kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:29:35 -0600

Good almost-lunchtime, everyone:

I'm using AuthorIT, and Outlook 97. I can't use the Word option in Outlook (as
email editor), because it makes AIT crash when I generate a document.

The AIT folks advised me to take advantage of the "free" upgrade to Outlook 98.
Since they're in Australia, it'll be many hours before they can answer my
question of--free?? how??

I've spent quite a chunk of time on the MS site and can't find anything that
tells me how to get the upgrade, much less that it's free. This is news to me,
but I'll take it if I can get it.

Maybe I'm not patient enough to wade through everything on their site, but a
search of the Office/Outlook site yielded only the "product info" stuff. When I
clicked anything on ordering, all I got was ordering info for Office 2000.

Can anyone help me out with more info?

I'd appreciate it.

--Kimber

How do you write 'zero' in Roman numerals?

Kimber Miller
kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com
Affiliated Computer Services
Dallas, Texas